MCC Mission Statement
- To provide a well-kept golf course and clubhouse facility that is a source of pride for the membership and provides enjoyment for both the members and their guests.
- To be a Country Club where friendliness and service are hallmarks and where members and guest look forward to returning.
- To be a well managed, moderately priced Country Club, with a dues structure that is based on the true cost of running and maintaining the club.
- To be a Country Club where the exclusivity of membership is based on the attractiveness of belonging, not the price of membership.
- To be open to any individual desirous of joining, regardless of their gender, race, religion, nationality or occupation.